Terms & Conditions
Item A. Website Materials
The contents of this Website, including but not limited to: text, graphics, illustrations, logos, software, trademarks, service marks and other material ("Material") are protected by copyright and other laws. The information provided herein, may be changed, modified or deleted at any time and at the discretion of APVitamins Hub. APVitamins Hub authorizes you to view the Material on the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission of APVitamins Hub. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies of the Material you have made.
Item B. Website Warranties
The APVitamins Hub Website and materials contained therein are provided on an "AS IS" basis without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. APVitamins Hub, to the extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to: warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third party rights. APVitamins Hub makes no warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of the material and links presented on the Website. In addition, APVitamins Hub and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or modifications in the product(s) and/or program(s) described herein at any time. Neither does APVitamins Hub warrant that the Website will operate without error or that the Website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful code. APVitamins Hub is not responsible for any costs associated with servicing or replacing your equipment or data due to your use of this Website. APVitamins Hub Website contains materials provided by third parties, and will likewise not be held responsible for any such third-party material.
Item C. Disclaimer of Damages & Limitation of Liability
Item D. Public & User Submissions – General
The APVitamins Hub Website includes postings, listings, stories, and articles from third parties. Such content is the responsibility of the third-party creator of the content.APVitamins Hub has no responsibility for such content and is merely providing access to such content as a service to you. While APVitamins Hub will endeavor to remove any offensive or harmful content from the Website as soon as it comes to our attention, third-party materials may include offensive, inappropriate, harmful, or deceptive information. HOWEVER, WE EXPECT YOU TO USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE, AND EXERCISE GOOD JUDGMENT WHEN USING THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION.
Item E. User Responsibilities & Privileges
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Post any material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party (the "Rights"), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material.
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is Posted.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the use of the Website.
Item F. Copyright Infringement
- The signature (electronic or physical) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of where the material in question is located on the Website.
- Your mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you believe in good faith that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Item G. Links To Other Websites
The APVitamins Hub Website contains links to third-party websites that are maintained by others. These links are provided solely as a convenience to our users, and are not an endorsement by APVitamins Hub of the contents on such third-party Websites. APVitamins Hub is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Websites, you do so at your own risk.
Item H. Indemnity
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless APVitamins Hub, its officers, directors, employees, agents and staff from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. APVitamins Hub will provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall reasonably assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
Item I. General Disclaimer
APVitamins Hub makes no claims that the materials presented are appropriate for any particular purpose or audience. Access to the materials may not be legal by certain persons. If you access the Website from outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. APVitamins Hub is headquartered in Hauppauge, NY. All legal issues arising from or related to the use of the Website shall be construed in accordance with and determined by the laws of the State of New York. By using this Website, you agree that the exclusive forum for the bringing of any claims or causes of action arising out of or relating to your use of this Website is the appropriate United States District Court for the Central District of New York, or if such court lacks subject matter jurisdiction, the Circuit Court of Suffolk County, New York. You hereby accept and submit to the jurisdiction of such court in any such proceeding or action, and irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection which you may now or hereafter have to the laying of the venue of any such action or proceeding brought in such a court and any claim that any such action or proceeding brought in such a court has been brought in an inconvenient forum.